Friday, May 14, 2010

More of a Plug than a Post

Tonight we're in Nashville, for a concert by the non-profit group of which my sister is a member. The group is called Alias, and if you are in the Nashville area, and especially if you love classical music you should really try and get a chance to check them out, because it's always a treat! They only have three concerts a year, all to benefit worthy causes, but they will be performing at an event next month, called Arts and Flowers. It's a very exciting time for the group, they just got a grant from the NEA, and they're doing a recording, as well.

Because I'm a proud big sister, I'm skipping the blog tonight, and posting a link to the Alias website. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali is such an important member of our group. She is an inspiration to all of us! People say that type of thing all the time, but I really mean it. I wish there were words to express my admiration for her....
zeneba bowers