Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Again, and You Know What That Means...

Looking through photos I've posted to this blog, I discovered that I've posted several of sleeping creatures, mostly Small One. So, in honor of how exhausted I am this week, I give you a collection of candid sleepy shots...

Two weeks old, sleeping while Daddy dotes


A little older, but still loving the Dad snuggle


Sacked out with her uncle, after some strenuous dancing at the other uncle's wedding


Sammy's not really sleeping, but I couldn't resist this picture of him, all tucked in. We still miss you, Sammy!


Of course, as everyone knows, the most relaxing way to sleep is on Dad's head.


 And last but not least, one of my favorite "sacked out" shots.


And with that, I'm off... hoping to get some rest before moving day, tomorrow.

No comments: