Saturday, June 9, 2012

Senior Saturday

Today, I am super busy, because tonight, we are hosting a rather large crowd, in celebration of Middle Child's graduation from high school. If you've been reading for any length of time, you know it's been a long and challenging road for our MC, so to have crossed the finish line feels like an accomplishment for our family, as well as for our graduate.

We are very proud of her, glad she hung in there, and I just want to say...

Congratulations! You did it! We love you! Go Class of 2012!


I don't know what's in store for our bright and beautiful girl, but I know that she has it in her to take the future by storm, and make an impact, wherever she goes. I pray that she will grow in wisdom and grace, and learn to harness the tremendous power she wields, using it to make the world a better place. Way to go, MC, and here's to an exciting future! I can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments: