Friday, June 1, 2012

Go Ahead and Jump

Am I crazy? I probably don't really want you to answer that, it's more of a rhetorical question, but at this moment, I'm wondering...

I'm about to move, from one state to another. I currently do not have a car, and so we are simultaneously car and house hunting, and the house hunting has to be done primarily long distance, and we have no idea whether to buy a car here or there, because we're thinking hard about registering it twice. It's a tumultuous time, is all I'm saying, and I am also working as much as I possibly can, to help facilitate the move, financially speaking.

And then, NaBloPoMo themed this month. "Jump". And for some reason, I can't resist taking the plunge.

So here's the deal: I'm going to do this, to the best of my ability, despite all the crazy madness happening in my world right now. There may be a bunch of Wordless Wednesdays and Foto Fridays and Meme Mondays and Slacker Saturdays, and any other euphemism I can come up with for "I'm too busy/lazy to write a real blog today." The news might not be up to date, because I might schedule posts in advance, so I can do a whole bunch of them when I have a minute. But I will do it, if it is at all possible.

Might as well JUMP.


No comments: