Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lazy Saturday

As I mentioned, I have two teenagers in my care this weekend, and I'm trying to keep them busy. The intention this morning was to leave bright and early, to visit some touristy spots and possibly camp out. That did not happen.

First, it rained last night, and a little this morning. The narcotic effect the rain has had on us can not be overstated, and all three of us have been moving like tree sloths- you know, the ones that grow algae in their fur from lack of movement? It's after noon, and we're almost ready to go.

Another time sucking factor, I'll be honest, is Animal Planet. With Cats 101 and My Cat From Hell on back to back, how can anyone expect us to leave the house? We want to stay and play with the cat, while we also watch cats on tv.

Alright, alright, we're leaving.

No comments: